People often come to Inwood to reinvent themselves — whether they’re 22 or 72. If you’re looking to change some things about yourself — and maybe change the world — Holy Trinity is the place for you to start.
- To make God’s offer of a second chance a reality in your life.
- To overcome the bad rap that God, the Bible, the Church and religion in general get these days.
- To offer worship that bring us into God’s presence, preaching and teaching that explains (but doesn’t explain away) the Bible.
The life, death, resurrection, and ascension of Jesus Christ makes our mission possible.
What We Believe.
- We believe in the God who won’t give up on his creation, offering second, third fourth and even more chances for us to experience his love.
- We believe the Bible is full of stories of these second chances. We believe our lives are too.
- We believe in a life with a community that welcomes and puts to good use the gifts that you bring.
I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you” (Jer. 31:3).
Why Holy Trinity?
We know you have choices. We know you could go downtown to church. But why take the subway on Sunday? Stay uptown. Stay local. Enjoy your weekend in your neighborhood.
Come as you are. Dress up or dress down.
We’re an eclectic, welcoming bunch. And we like new people, from artists to actuaries. At our coffee hours, we stick around and get to know each other offline and in real life.
The church is located at 20 Cumming Street. Take the “A” train to Dyckman (200th) Street Station. Walk North one block on Broadway, then turn left on Cumming Street, walk West (up the hill half a block) the church is on the left.
Join us for worship Sundays at 10:30am.
Last updated April 30, 2019.