Holy Trinity is a congregation of persons seeking transformation.
We build one another up by engaging the world through the power of our faith in Jesus Christ.
We are an urban congregation of individuals seeking a to enhance our spiritual practices through building a strong community of people seeking to heal and repair the world.
- To take God’s offer of a second chance.
- To show how scripture, a community, and ritual invite us to experience God.
- To worship with preaching and teaching that illustrates the power of Scripture and God.
What We Believe.
- We believe God persistently invites us into a deeper connection with creation, no matter where we are or have been
- We believe that God and Jesus calls us into building stronger, nurturing relationships
- The life, death, resurrection, and ascension of Jesus Christ makes our mission possible.
I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you” (Jer. 31:3).
Why Holy Trinity?
Holy Trinity is a church that seeks to serve its neighborhood, borough and city. We are building a new community responsive to the needs around us. We seek to build depth in our local life through building relationships.
Our congregation includes artists and actuaries, librarians and lawyers, teachers and executives, students and the retiring.
When are Services?
Join us for worship Sundays at 10:30 a.m. in our renovated church building. We also offer Evening Prayer at 5:30 pm, Monday through Thursday.
Directions to Holy Trinity:
Take the “A” train to Dyckman (200th) Street Station. Walk north one block and turn onto Cumming St. We are on the South Side of the street. The elevators are through the red doors at 20 Cumming. The stairs to the Worship Hall are through the gate a few steps to the right of the red doors.
26 March 2022