Holy Trinity is served by the Reverend
J. W. Dell, Priest-in-Charge.
In 1868, just after the American Civil War, the parish of Holy Trinity was incorporated. The first church was located in Harlem on the prestigious corner of Fifth Avenue and 125th Street.
The Church of England, from which the Episcopal Church derives, dates to the second century, when merchants first brought Christianity to England.
The church is located at 20 Cumming Street. Take the “A” train to Dyckman (200th) Street Station. Walk North one block on Broadway, then turn left on Cumming Street, walk West (up the hill half a block) the church is on the left.