To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or download the registration form here.
The Reverend J. W. Dell is the Vicar of Holy Trinity Inwood.
In 1868, just after the Civil War, the parish of Holy Trinity was incorporated. The first church was located in Harlem on the corner of Fifth Avenue and 125th Street.
The Church of England, from which the Episcopal Church derives, dates to the second century, when merchants first brought Christianity to England.
The church is located at 20 Cumming Street. Take the “A” train to Dyckman (200th) Street Station. Walk North one block on Broadway, then turn left on Cumming Street, walk West (up the hill half a block) the church is on the left.