Here’s what’s happening at Holy Trinity Inwood.
- Ash Wednesday, Feb 14, Holy Communion and imposition of ashes at 7pm
- Fri. & Sat., Feb 16 & 17, Vestry Retreat
- Wednesdays in Lent, Feb. 21 – Mar. 21, 7-9pm, Lenten Study
- Thurs., Feb. 22, 6:30pm, Public Hearing on the Inwood Rezoning Application, I.S. 52, 650 Academy St.
- Sun., Mar 25, Palm Sunday, 10:30am
- Thurs., Mar 29, Maundy Thursday, 7pm
- Fri., Mar 30, Good Friday, 12pm
- Sun., Apr 1, Easter Day, 10:30am
- Sun., Apr 22, Episcopal Visitation, the Rt. Rev. Andrew M. L. Dietsche, Bishop of New York, Confirmations & Receptions, 10:30am
Lenten study: Satan, Demons, and Angels (Wednesday, February 21 – March 21, 7-9pm, Vicar’s apartment)
This five-week course will cover the corresponding chapters in Walter Wink’s book Unmasking the Powers. (Please purchase your own copy.) Could Satan be in the service of God to work good and help us achieve our salvation? Or is he an independent force of evil? Do Satan, the demons, and the angels have a metaphysical reality, or are they simply a way of naming experiences common to the entire human race? Finally, who (and what) are the angels of the churches and of the nations and how do we, as Christians, minister to them?
Please email the Vicar (email@example.com) to register.
Mark Your Calendars for the Bishop’s Visit, Sunday, April 22, 2018
The Bishop of New York, the Rt. Rev. Andrew M. L. Dietsche, will visit Holy Trinity to make his official visitation, meet with the Vicar and Advisory Board, preach, and lay hands on candidates for Confirmation and Reception.
Last updated: February 6, 2018.